- Proscalp Shampoo
- Shampoo (Beauty Salon Only)
- JW shampoo will take care of scalp health beyond just deep cleansing
Proscalp Shampoo contains seaweeds and 11 kinds of extracts of grains and medicinal herbs, etc, those ingredients composing up to 10% of the total ingredients, the product has excellence in a cleaning effect in scalp and hair and a heath effect on scalp and hair by providing nutrients for scalp and hair and by relieving the itching caused by excessive sebum and dandruff.
- How to use
- After ensuring your hair is sufficiently wet, or an appropriate amount of shampoo into your hands to create plentiful foam.
Rinse with water thoroughly to ensure the shampoo is washed out.
JW shampoo will take care of scalp health beyond just deep cleansing
Because Proscalp Shampoo contains seaweeds and 11 kinds of extracts of grains and medicinal herbs etc, those ingredients composing up to 10 % of the total ingredients, the product has excellence in a cleaning effect in scalp and hair and a heath effect on scalp and hair by providing nutrients for scalp and hair and by relieving the itching caused by excessive sebum and dandruff.
Due to a menthol component contained in shampoo, the products provide cool refreshing sense. The product is available for both men and women.
- You have your scalp and hair soaked in tepid water, and then make them macerated for easy shampooing.
- After making light shampoo foam by adding 5 ~ 7ml of shampoo on the palm, apply gently on scalp and hair and rub evenly across regions of scalp on the scalp surface with the fingerprints parts of your fingers (for 30 seconds to 3 minutes). Lastly rise the entire hair by making bubbles.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water not to leave any residues of shampoo
- Don’t shampoo for more than five minutes.
Notes in shampooing
- Daily shampooing is recommended. The hair and scalp is recommended to be sufficiently dried using a hair dryer or a cool breeze, When using the hot air, a distance of about 30cm is recommendable and combing in a wet state is not good.
- It is important to choose a shampoo that suits for your scalp condition.
Especially, a shampoo containing less oil is recommend for seborrheic scalp (plenty of sebum or greasy). It is recommended that you need to have a habit of cleaning the sebum or contaminants by rubbing the surface of the scalp evenly and softly and then of cleaning hair.
Precautions in Use
- If you have the following symptoms from use of cosmetics, you must stop using them, If you continue to use them, they will worsen the symptoms. Thus you must consult with a dermatologist
- If you have redness, swelling, itching, irritation, etc. during your use of cosmetics
- If your applied body part has the above symptoms by sunlight
- Do not use on your skin part with wound, eczema and dermatitis
- If the product gets in your eyes, wash immediately
- If you don’t rinse with enough water after use, this may cause hair loss or discoloration. Therefore, wash thoroughly with water after use.
- Precautions in Storage and Handling
- After use, be sure to have the stopper closed
- Keep the products away from reach of children or infants
- Do not store the product in places of high temperatures, low temperatures, and direct sunlight